We will support your business in meeting the legal requirements for VDU users, (as defined under the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992; amendment Health and Safety (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2002).
Your staff benefit from:
• An extended eye examination which includes a comprehensive eye examination that includes an OCT scan. The OCT scanner uses the latest technology to examine the retina. It enables us to pick up eye abnormalities and diseases earlier, which usually gives a better prognosis for treatment. As well as being beneficial to your employees, the earlier detection of eye disease may also benefit your business as there would be less chance of long term sickness due to visual loss.
• 15% discount if any member of your staff would like to purchase their own pair of spectacles on a private basis
• Option to choose from a wider selection of frames and off-set the cost from the employer’s contribution
• Longer appointment times
• Late evening opening for after work convenience
In addition, your business benefits from:
• Private sight test at a reduced rate (normally £59 but as a Corporate Member the cost to your business is £35)
• Reduced rates for glasses for VDU use only (as set out under DSE regulations)
• Assurance that your business is being supported by a well established and respected local independent optical practice.
At Croft and Graves, we work with key providers of safety eyewear to provide a range of safety and industrial spectacles which fully confirm to the BS EN166 specifications. This safety eyewear ensures that your staff benefit from eyewear which is designed to protect the eyes. Safety glasses can be supplied with prescription lenses and come in different options.
If you are an employer and would like to discuss the Corporate Eye Care Scheme, please call us on 01434 632289 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org