We know that not everyone is able to make it into one of our practices for an eye test or treatment. That is why we provide a service which means we can come to you. You get to see the same friendly optician on your home visits.
We carry a wide selection of frames to suit all budgets and can also source specific styles if you require them. We’re also happy to come back to fit your glasses when they are ready and can call back to readjust them whenever necessary.
Are you entitled to a FREE NHS eye test at home?
You are entitled to a FREE NHS sight test at home if you can no longer get to a high street optician unaccompanied and fall into one of the categories below:
• Aged 60 and over
• Under 16, or under 19 and in full time education
• Registered blind or partially sighted
• Diagnosed as having Diabetes or Glaucoma
• Aged 40 or over with a direct relative with Glaucoma, or if you have been advised by an ophthalmologist that you are at risk of Glaucoma
• Prescribed a complex lens
• Income Support or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (not contribution based)
• Pension Credit Guarantee Credit (Not Savings Credit)
• Income-based Employment and Support Allowance (not Contribution-based)
• Child Tax Credit and are named on a Tax Credit NHS Exemption Certificate
• You are named on a NHS certificate for full help with health costs
To book a visit or find out if you or the person you’re caring for is eligible under the NHS contact us today.